Capretz & Associates is representing women who had certain recalled models of Allergan’s Natrelle breast implants and later developed anaplastic large cell lymphoma (BIA-ALCL).
Allergan, based in Dublin, Ireland, allegedly knew that its Biocell textured breast implants, in tens of thousands of women, increased the chances of their developing anaplastic large cell lymphoma (BIA-ALCL) but failed to warn the women or their doctors about those risks.
Allergan recalled its implants on July 24, 2019.
Recalled Products include:
Allergan Natrelle BIOCELL Textured Products:
- Allergan Natrelle Saline-Filled Textured Breast Implants
- Allergan Natrelle Silicone-Filled Textured Breast Implants
- Allergan Natrelle® 410 Highly Cohesive Anatomically Shaped Silicone- Filled Textured Breast Implants
- Allergan Natrelle 133 Plus Tissue Expander
- Allergan Natrelle 133 Tissue Expander with Suture Tabs
Other pertinent information:
- Lot numbers: All lots (for complete listing of all styles, see the FDA Safety Communication)
- Manufacturing Dates: July 25, 2014 – June 21, 2019
- Distribution Dates: September 14, 2014- July 24, 2019
- Devices Recalled in the U.S.: 246,381
If you have Allergan Biocell textured breast implants and have developed BIA-ALCL, contact us immediately for a free consultation to discuss your case. We want to help you receive the compensation that you deserve and hold Allergan accountable for their negligent actions.
Call us toll-free at 1-800-351-8588 or Click Here to provide us with your contact information so a Capretz representative can call you.